Tabasco Factory Tours on Avery Island, Jefferson Island Mansion, Botanical Gardens, Gift Shop, and Cafe on Beautiful Lake Peigneur, Swamp Tours, Famous Cajun Food and Music, Downtown Tour of Antebellum Homes and History Museum of New Iberia, Konriko Rice Factory Tours and Gift Shop, Annual World Renowned Gumbo Gook-Off and Sugar Cane Festival.
Enjoy New Iberia Hotel's Terrific Service & Perks. The Candlewood Suites® New Iberia - Avery Island extended stay hotel is located off the 49/90 corridor with easy access to the city's top attractions and major businesses. This unique bayou area has a rich history in the oil & gas, salt mining, and sugar cane industries in and around New Iberia. Lodging at the Candlewood Suites® New Iberia hotel is a great way to explore it all. Whether meetings or sightseeing brings you to New Iberia, your suite's relaxing atmosphere and convenient amenities welcome you home each day. Spend more time with clients and less time commuting thanks to our easy access to area businesses, including Baker, Compass Minerals, Cargill, Cabot, Halliburton, Morton Salt, Dynamic Industries, and others around New Iberia. All suites include a fully equipped kitchen for convenient in- room meal prep. Enjoy an evening of grilling outdoors next to our sparkling pool. New Iberia is alive with history and unique bayou culture. You'll be captivated by Cajun life, from the shallow-water swamps filled with alligators to sightseeing "hot spots" like McIlhenny Tabasco Factory, Konriko Rice Mill and more inside New Iberia. Lodging at this hotel ensures you'll enjoy consistent service and convenient amenities, such as free Wi-Fi access, 24-hour laundry facilities and a Fitness Center. Pick up snacks at the Candlewood Cupboard and settle in to "Consider Us Home" during your stay in New Iberia. We are 100% non-smoking.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hr Notice
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 4.45 Per Night
|| 4.50 Per Night
|| 4.75 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet Deposit $50.00 Per Stay
Airport & Shuttle Information
Lafayette Regional Airport, 18 miles. Taxi available based on availability for a fee. Please Contact Hotel for details.
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast Items are available in our Candlewood Cupboard for purchase. Every room has an Ensuite kitchen for meal preparation.
Internet / WiFI
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.