Verified Reviews of Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Not a Good Experience"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
Verified Review, stayed from Fri Jun 13 to Sun Jun 15 2014 at a $81.84 average nightly rate.
Overall Score4.0/ 5
I got a great price for $30/night but found out there was an additional $24 resort fee which was not stated. Nice hotel, huge, clean, nice rooms, typical casino, etc.
Verified Review, stayed from Tue May 27 to Wed May 28 2014 at a $29.25 average nightly rate.
"Extra charges for everything, resort fee hidden cost, horrible!!"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
I have stayed at many hotels, I am gold at Marriott, gold with SPG, silver at Hilton. I never had an extra charge for everything I asked for during my stay. I could not belive they charge extra for check-in before 4:00 o'clock. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Verified Review, stayed from Mon Mar 17 to Thu Mar 20 2014 at a $55.42 average nightly rate.
"Room was clean, view was excellent, staff was great. Great experience."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
My wife and I had a wonderful time at the RIO. Room was excellent and the accommodations were just as great. Staff was awesome. Would recommend to everyone to stay at the RIO.
Verified Review, stayed from Wed Jan 29 to Sat Feb 01 2014 at a $36.55 average nightly rate.
"Great food and great price"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
We have a great time. I would definitely recommend this place.
Verified Review, stayed from Tue Oct 15 to Wed Oct 16 2013 at a $39.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
At the Rio, we have chosen to reach beyond our bricks and mortar and develop an experience that first and foremost keeps your meeting objectives in mind. There are many ways that we have accomplished this, one of which is the way that we have aligned our organizational structure so that everyone in sales, catering, convention services and banquets reports to the same individual. So, after you book your event with us and you move beyond sales into convention services and banquets you will find that all of the people you work with understand your importance to our business and most importantly understand your meeting objectives.
For meetings of 10 to more than 3000, the conference space at the Rio provides functionality and flexibility. With more than 160,000 square feet of meeting space and more than 200 meeting room combinations, the space at the Rio meets the needs of even the most discriminating meeting planner. Every detail has been thought of, from permanent registration counters, built-in Broadway style stages to drop down lighting grids for easy hanging of décor. A full-service business center, décor and entertainment team and audio/visual department is at your service to insure the success of your conference.
Every guest accommodation at the Rio is a suite. Each suite is appointed with amenities specifically geared toward the business traveler such as: iron/boards, refrigerators, mini-bars, high-speed internet and work areas.
With the combination of great meeting space, fantastic suites, world-class dining and fabulous entertainment the Rio is “the place” for your next meeting.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||160000 sq. feet
||Holds 4560 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual 72 hours
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Food and Beverage Tax:
||30.00 Per Night
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
LAS - About 5 miles from airport, shuttle and taxi service readily available from airport,The Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino is located approximately 5 miles from McCarran Intl. Airport Taxi charges are approximately $12 - $18. Airport shuttles are available for approximately $6 - $10.
The Rio also offers complimentary shuttles daily to our center “strip” properties from 10:00 am and 1:00 am. The complimentary shuttles run approximately every 20 minutes between Rio / Harrah’s and Rio / Paris.
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Rio All Suite Hotel, Rio All Suites Hotel & Casino, Rio Las Vegas, The Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino