Verified Reviews of Caesars Suites at Caesars Palace Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"First Class service, hotel and conference facilities!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
My TEC Canada group enjoyed our stay at Caesars hotel. The restaurants were tremendous, the Cigar room was enjoyed by all attending and the check in and check out was handled very well. Jamie Fox looked after my needs in most professional, courteous and prompt manner. The conference facility (Senate Boardroom) was just perfect for our size of group. All, in all, there were no negative or critical comments to offer by any of my guests. Can't wait to bring one or more of my three executive groups back to your property next year. The only other item was that I did not know how to request my group stay report before I checked out today, so perhaps someone can let me know what is required. Thanks to all the employees of Caesars Resorts who attended to our needs! Kevin Brown (Tec Canada).
29-Oct-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Oct 26 to Sun Oct 29 2017 at a $213.00 group rate (15% discount).
Customer Reviews of Caesars Suites at Caesars Palace
For comprehensive programs of 10 to 3200 people or individual events as large as 5,400, Caesars Palace's meeting facilities feature an elegant Imperial Roman design and overlook the lush Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. With 240,000 square feet of flexible space, the multi-room, dual-level meetings complex is state-of-the-art with the latest in audio/visual capabilities, computer link technology, and video conferencing. Coffered ceiling offer superior sound, and all ballrooms feature fiber optics and coaxial cables. The Caesars Palace Events Center offers 49,000 square feet of unencumbered space with 60-foot ceilings, and is ideal for everything from exhibits to gourmet group dining. All of the Ceasars Palace guest rooms and suites are a short walk or elevator ride to the Conference Center, restaurants, gaming and shopping. Spacious and beautifully-appointed, rooms may include luxurious marble bathrooms, elegant armoires, and sitting and desk areas. Every room is fully equipped with a safe, high speed Internet access, iron/ironing board, and a hair dryer.Elegant accommodations, fine dining featuring an array of cuisines, high-stakes gaming, world-class shopping, and legendary entertainment and special events have made the Caesars Palace name internationally renowned for nearly 40 years.
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||4:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||31 |
|Rooms: ||3348 |
|Corridors: ||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||900 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||175 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Meeting Space: || sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||24/7 |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: |
Pools usually open around 9 a.m. and close at 6 p.m., just before sunset. Pool clubs, like Venus Pool Club at Caesars Palace and The Voo at Rio tend to open around 11 a.m. - noon.
|Ownership: ||Caesars Entertainment | Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance.
|Nightly Parking: ||$10 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||varies |
|Total Taxes: ||13.38% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$35.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 8.15% |
|Occupancy Tax: ||13.38% |
|Resort/Hotel Fee: ||35.00 Per Night |
|Food and Beverage Service Charge: ||24.00% |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. 1 to 4 hour self-parking $7. 4 to 24 hour self-parking $10. Up to 4 hour valet $13. 4 to 24 hour valet parking $18.
Internet / WiFI
Included with the daily resort fee of $35 per night/per room
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Palace