THE BARCLAY CENTER, PROSPECT PARK, CONEY ISLAND, NEW YORK AQUARIUM
, ATLANTIC CENTER MALL, NYC, EMPIRE STATE AND STATUE OF LIBERTY.
Verified Reviews of Brooklyn Way Hotel Best Western Signature Collection Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Was very very clean but the only thing that wasn't good that no water in the hotel so you have to buy your water and take it in with you other wise all great not just good.
11-Jan-2019 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Jan 08 to Wed Jan 09 2019 at a $84.60 average nightly rate.
"A Horrible Experience!"
Overall Score1.0/ 5
This hotels is just awful! I booked for a group which came from Europe and they had the most horrible experience. First the rooms are too small for four people. Do not put four people in one room! Just tell us that the room is not for four persons. Second many times they did not clean the rooms or make up the beds. If you can't keep up with all these people a group of almost 75 then do not take the responsibility of hosting such a large group. The breakfast was awful and not enough to accommodate us all. I don't advise anyone to stay here. The staff was rude and not helpful at all.
11-Jan-2018 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Oct 06 to Wed Oct 11 2017 at a $185.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Brooklyn Way Hotel Best Western Signature Collection
The Best Western Plus Prospect Park Hotel is located just minutes from downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan and in close proximity to Park Slope and Prospect Park, easily accessible by the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel and the BQE. This hotel offers 99 beautifully appointed rooms with expansive views of Manhattan, Downtown Brooklyn, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and the Statue of Liberty.The Best Western Plus Prospect Park Hotel offers many amenities including 100% non-smoking rooms, on-site parking, 1500 sq. ft. of meeting space, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, coffee/tea complimentary 24 hours seven days a week in the breakfast room, 32-inch HDTV, high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi access complimentary in all rooms.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:30 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||11 |
|Rooms: ||99 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||99 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||5 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: || sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site | Policies / Expenses
48 hours prior to arrival for individual rooms. 120 days prior to arrival for groups
|Nightly Parking: ||$24. |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||$1000 |
|Total Taxes: ||14.75% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$3.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: ||14.75% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 2.00 Per Night |
|City Tax: || 1.50 Per Night |
|Food and Beverage Tax: || 8.88% (meeting only) |
|Parking Fee: ||22.50 Per Night |
|Porterage Fee: || 4.00 Per Item |
|Additional Person Fee: ||10.00 Per Person (per third person in room) |
|Food and Beverage Service Charge: ||18.00% (meeting only) |
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost: ||12.95 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost: ||18.95 Per Person |
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost: ||18.95 Per Person |
|Afternoon Break Cost: || 6.95 Per Person |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
John F. Kennedy Airport - 10 miles, $45.00 taxi feeLa Guardia Airport - 11 Miles - $40.00 taxi feeNewark Airport - 17 Miles - $75.00 taxi fee
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.