Each year only a handful of Best Western properties worldwide receive the coveted "Best of the Best Award" for exceptional quality, pride, dedication to customer service, and support of the Best Western brand. The Best Western Elm House Inn has been honored with six of these prestigious awards since 2001. In addition, Tripadvisor has rated The Best Western Elm House Inn #1 for the entire Napa Valley and among the top ten properties in California.
The Best Western Elm House Inn is a first class boutique wine country inn with all the charm of a bed and breakfast and all the amenities of a full service hotel. We are located in California's world-renowned Napa Valley wine region with easy Hwy 29 access to all of wine country, and only blocks from historic Downtown Napa, with its famous wineries, restaurants, specialty shops, Copia Center, and Wine Train.
At the Elm House Inn, the comfort and convenience of our guests is always our top priority. Included with your stay is our lovely gourmet breakfast buffet, served from 7:30 to 10:30 each morning. In the afternoon, we offer our complimentary coffee and tea service, with our own fresh-baked gourmet chocolate chip cookies. We also offer helpful concierge services, including a detailed restaurant menu guide which lists the best culinary cuisines that Napa Valley has to offer.
Our Inn offers 22 guestrooms in two beautiful buildings. We have a lovely atrium lobby with chandeliers and comfortable seating in front of an Italian marble fireplace, a conference room, a ten-person spa, and beautiful gardens with fountains, stone art sculptures, and outdoor sitting areas. Deluxe and premium rooms with a fireplace or spa are also available. And of course, all of our comfortable rooms include feature beds and feather comforters, cable television, wi-fi, refrigerator, mini-bar, coffee maker with supplies, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The staff of the Best Western Elm House Inn looks forward to making your visit to the Napa Valley an enjoyable and relaxing experience you won't soon forget.
Details / Other Expenses
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.