Conveniently located near London Stansted Airport, this stylish 4-star hotel is just a six-minute shuttle ride from the main terminal building. Whether you're heading off on a new adventure or are new to the city, it's the perfect base camp to relax and plan during your stay in the capital. With spacious rooms and a dedicated business centre, as well as 24-hour access to our on-site fitness centre, you'll have a hard time thinking of an excuse to leave!Guests can relax by the terrace garden and enjoy a drink or two in the bar, before sampling some of the finest international cuisine in the restaurant. After a long day of activities, there's nothing better to do than relax with freshly-prepared meal. Visiting on business? This hotel also boasts eight fully-fitted meeting rooms which can easily accommodate up to 250 guests, making it ideal for hosting conferences and meetings.
What you need to know
Hotel Features: Confidently located within airport grounds, theHilton London Stansted Airport hoteloffers guests a quick train ride to the heart of central London and brief shuttle jaunt to the airline terminals. Professional can take advantage of any of the 14 meeting rooms perfect for any size meeting from 2 to 250. Couples and families can enjoy everything the hotel provides or journey to London and experience everything the international city has to offer.
Guest Rooms:Guests can choose from 239 contemporary rooms that await weary travelers for luxury and relaxation. The rooms range from standard rooms and extended deluxe rooms to full suites.
Nearby Attractions: The city of Stansted boasts St Mary's Parish Church which dates back to 1312. The churchyard has a yew tree thought to be more than 1,700 years old. A train ride takes visitors to the sprawling city of London. Visit the grounds of the 2012 Olympic stadium and village, soar into the sky on the London Eye, or head to the West End and hit the latest nightspots for a full evening of music and dancing.
Amenities: Enjoy dinner and drinks at Amy’s Restaurant and Amy’s Bar. Flying enthusiasts will enjoy watching planes land from all over the world.
This hotel is perfect for:
- Visitors who want all the experience everything London has to offer except for the crowds and gridlocked traffic. Busy travelers will appreciate the airport adjacent location for a comfortable evening and meeting place between flights.
- The hotel is ideal for a quick stop over between flights.
- Getting all the benefits of a London hotel with much more room space.
Expert Tip:The hotel offers so much more than an overnight stop for busy travelers. Extend your stay and enjoy the Stansted area as well as the quick journey into London.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3.00pm |
|Check Out: ||12.00pm |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||239 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||232 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||2 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||14 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||11.00am-12.00am | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||£8.0 |
|Total Taxes: || 0.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Parking Fee: || 8.00 Per Night (for the night you stay in) |
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee: || 15.00 Per Day |
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee: || 10.00 Per Day |
|Meeting Wired Internet Fee: || 15.00 Per Day |
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost: || 12.95 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost: || 15.00 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost: || 19.95 Per Person |
|Morning Break Cost: || 3.95 Per Person |
|Afternoon Break Cost: || 3.95 Per Person |
|Banquet Bottled Water: || 3.85 Per Person |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Stansted Airport, 7 minute drive, 3 miles away. Taxi is approximately £10.00 each way. Our shuttle bus runs to and from the airport every half an hour to and from the airport
Local Shuttle Info: £3.00 per adults each way to and from airport. Under 16's travel for free. Shuttle takes approx 7 minutes.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.