Located in the heart of the Moroccan capital, just a few minutes from the Royal Palace, it is also just 5 minutes from Agdal, 15 minutes from Hay Riad, home to many companies head offices, and 10 minutes from the Rabat city business district.This new Sofitel address in the heart of Rabat will represent one of the Group's jewels in Morocco and one of the best business hotels in West Africa. It will satisfy the expectations of a clientele looking for a balance between business, leisure and well being in a luxurious setting.
The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses opened its doors in October 2009 after a vast renovation program co-signed by the architects Karim Chakor and Didier Gomez. This collaboration is the symbol of the alliance between French elegance and the best of the Moroccan culture, the very essence of the Sofitel brand. Water, Amber and the Rose are the recurrent elements the two designers based their work on Marble and Murano glass chandeliers for the lobby, design and elegance for the bedrooms and state of the art technology for the business center, this new address intends to be the city's key address. A genuine oasis of relaxation, the hotel is set in a 20-acre park, with alternating aromatic gardens, Andalusian gardens, orchards and Sofitel Rabat offers 229 rooms, including 37 suites, several of which have more than 1,000 sq.ft. of floor space (Opéra 1,280 sq.ft., Royale 1,600 sq.ft. and Impériale 1,980 sq.ft.). All rooms are equipped with the famous MyBed concept, a Sofitel exclusive, plasmas screens, a Bose sound system, an iPod, an espresso machine, etc. The suites are also equipped with a Home Cinema.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||31|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||11 |
|Banquet Space:||Holds 800 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 3.1 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 3.1 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am-1am| Policies / Expenses
it depents on the rate reserved
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
15 min from the Airport of Rabat and 1h30 of casablanca airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- French luxury brand offering spacious suites, private villas, and apartments
- Eco-friendly services through Planet 21
- Soft feather beds for a restful nights sleep
- Restaurants and bars serve the finest French cuisine by leading chefs with orginal menus and local flavors
- Customized meeting, banquet, and event options inspired by French art with Wi-Fi services, the latest audiovisual and videoconferencing equipment, and delicious food menus
- Resorts offer a golfer's dream experience with fine golfing destinations
- Sofitel's So Fit provides guests with for fitness programs and the latest high-tech sports equipment
- Sofitel's So Spa have uniquely designed Dish and Dessert packages which include body massages, hot-stone massages, and facials
- Sofitel's Children Villas offer special activities and entertainment for kids exclusively at select locations
The Sofitel highlights above are subject to change without notice.