Located in the West Energy Corridor. We have 115 rooms; Standard (King and Two double beds)and Suites (king size bed and a Queen Sleeper sofa, all of them have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and iron board, cable, AC. Our shuttle service runs from Monday thru Friday (5 miles radious). Also we count with 2 "walking distance" restaurants.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||103|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||972 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||0.3 Mi| Policies / Expenses
24 hours before arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
IAH: 30 miles & 35 minutes.Hobby Airport: 26 miles & 30 minutes.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.