Theodore Roosevelt National Park (61 miles), Upper Missouri Valley Fairgrounds (2 miles), Amtrak (2 miles), GOLF #1 (2 miles), WILLISTON
Tucked in the northwestern corner of North Dakota, the Candlewood Suites® Williston hotel is the perfect accommodation for all travelers. Whether you are staying for business or leisure, a short time or an extended stay, this hotel's location in Williston, ND is ideal.North Dakota has become one of the largest centers for oil drilling in the country, creating multiple business opportunities in this area. With Highway 85 and Sloulin Field International Airport (ISN) located right next to this hotel's address in Williston, North Dakota, corporate guests have easy transportation to their destinations.Lake Sakakawea provides tons of fun for water activities and is situated just three miles from the hotel's property in Williston, ND. The hotel's guests enjoy swimming and fishing during the summer months, while ice fishing is popular in the winter. For golfers, the nearby Links of North Dakota is a must for those who want an original, links-style course with rolling hills, uneven lies and high grass.The Candlewood Suites® Williston hotel's amenities make these facilities seem like your home away from home. Patrons enjoy relaxing on the back patio and dining in the gazebo with two gas-powered grills. Complimentary laundry facilities, a Candlewood Cupboard store and free Wi-Fi access make extended stays much more convenient, too. Come experience all Williston has to offer!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||79 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||79 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||5 |
|Suites: ||79 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site | Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival for all individuals; group cancellation policy varies upon terms of contract
|Nightly Parking: ||0.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||11.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 5.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 3.00% |
|City Tax: || 3.00% |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are allowed; $5/night fee or $150 fee for those guests here over 30 nights. Weight limits do apply.
Airport & Shuttle Information
ISN- Sloulin Field is less than a quarter mile from the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
While we do not have a traditional breakfast bar, we do have our Candlewood Cupboard mini-convenience store, in which we have some breakfast items such as breakfast sandwiches, muffins, pastries, cereal, and breakfast bars available for purchase.
Internet / WiFI
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.