29th Street Retail District, Pearl Street Mall, Celestial Seasonings Head Quarters, University of Colorado, Chautauqua Park, Flagstaff Mountain, Rocky Mnt. Ntl. Park, Eldora Ski Resort
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains,the Residence Inn by Marriott in Boulder is an all suite hotel with studio and penthouse suites. Studio suites are equipped with a king bed, full kitchen, living area and large vanity and bath. Penthouse suites have 2 separate sleeping areas with 2 separate baths, living area and full kitchen. All suites are accessed by exterior doors. Included in the rate is a breakfast buffet served daily and an evening social hour served Mon. - Thurs. from 5pm-7pm. Free high speed internet access is available in each suite and common areas.
One meeting room is available which can accommodate 30ppl max.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||638 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
Individual cancel policy 4pm day of arrival/ Group cancel policy is 30 days prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Denver International Airport, 39 miles, Boulder Super Shuttle $19 one-way and taxi expense is $70.00 one-way.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.