Roadside property with exterior corridors. Largest outdoor pool in the area. Large parking area. Two floors. Complimentary hot breakfast bar daily 6:30-9:30am. Cracker Barrel adjacent--share parking with a Shoney's also within walking distance. Right off I40 Exit 347 Harriman Exit. Rooms have either King rooms or 2 Queen Beds with some sofa beds in Queen rooms.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||69|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
Rooms must be cancelled at 6pm on day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 7.00%|
|City Tax:|| 2.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15.00 pet fee for 1 night but $30 for 2-7
Airport & Shuttle Information
McGhee Tyson Knoxville 45 miles taxi availability
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Quality Inns
- Comfortable bedding with soft pillows
- Hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast options available at certain locations
- Known for providing friendly services
- Free high-speed internet, local U.S. calls, and daily USA TODAY newspaper
- Fresh coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7
- Great meeting space also offered at most locations
The Quality Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.