Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life.L'Appart restaurant offers a unique experience that combines gourmet Portuguese heritage with cosmopolitan flavours. The head chef prepares seasonal dishes in a traditional and simple way that highlights local ingredients and seasonings. The style of decoration and the atmosphere are welcoming to all guests. Our Le Ganesh bar offers light menus and intriguing local gastronomy in a loungy and relaxed environment. It is the ideal place to meet with friends or hold an informal business meeting as well as enjoy the flavours of a local cocktail in the early evening.With a nod to the local community, Le Ganesh creates a relaxing bar atmosphere, with decor as smart as the menu. Local residents as well as hotel guests can be seen sipping Portuguese wines and cocktails with friends and business associates.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||17 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
International Airport of Lisboa-Portela:- 7 km- 15€ taxi- shuttle on request
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.