The BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn, AAA-approved, full-service Homer, AK hotel is conveniently located near exciting downtown attractions, thrilling outdoor adventure, beautiful beaches and plenty of shopping. Plus, as the only brand-name hotel in Homer, AK, you know that the BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn comes with the Best Western promise. Just outside the BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn, guests will find themselves close to grandeur of the Kenai Mountains, the Alaska Range and Kachemak Bay State Park. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the amazing salmon and halibut fishing, water recreation, eco-tours and breathtaking scenery. Take a Bear Photo Safari, cruise the bay or hike the wilderness - the choice is yours at this Homer, AK hotel. Walking distance to downtown Homer, the BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn is close to the area's best shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. And with just a one-block walk, guests can experience the nearby beach. But while you're here, don't forget to see the four and a half mile Spit, Homer's famous landmark.After a day of exploring, get cozy and comfortable inside the BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn with well-appointed guest accommodations that feature all the comforts of home, including plush pillow top beds, 32" LCD TVs, a microwave, refrigerator and more. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning, free parking - there's plenty of room for buses, trucks and RVs - banquet facilities, high-speed Internet access, a cocktail lounge and full service restaurant.Business guests will also love being near popular businesses, hospitals, city and state government facilities and gas companies.For a great experience in Homer AK, book your stay at the BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn and save today. Welcome to Best Western.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||39|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:||1500 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 200 people| Policies / Expenses
24 HOUR BY 4:00PM THE DAY BEFORE CHECK IN
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Taxes:|| 7.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum
Airport & Shuttle Information
HOMER FREE SHUTTLE
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.