Culinary Institute of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site, Vanderbilt Mansion
, Locust Grove, The Samuel Morse Historic Site, Staatsburgh State Historic Site
The hotel has 4 floors, with 121 rooms with either 1 king size bed or with 2 double beds. Two bridal suites made of 1 bedroom, 1 living room, bathroom and jacuzzi area. Wireless internet at no cost, exercise facility open 24 hours, seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ample parking lot for motor coaches at no additional cost.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Reservations must be cancelled by 6 PM of the date of arrival to avoid NO-SHOW charge, otherwise specified in Group contracts.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Stewart Newburgh Int'l Airport, approx. 22 miles South of Poughkeepsie (cab approx. $50.00)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.