What you need to know
Hotel Features – As you step into Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel, you’ll be greeted with an impressive marble lobby and beautiful views of the Seine. The four-star hotel soars 31 stories into the sky, and boasts comfortable guest rooms and expansive event space that includes 29 meeting rooms, and an auditorium that seats up to 600 people.
Guest Rooms – The hotel’s 764 guest rooms are adorned with contemporary furnishings and pastel tones. All offer cable television with pay-per-view movies, premium channels, a direct-dial phone, mini-bar, coffeemaker, hair dryer, and a shower and tub combination. Cribs and an iron with ironing board are available upon request.
Nearby Attractions – Ideal for both business and leisure travelers, Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel is within walking distance of the Statue of Liberty – Paris, Pont de Grenelle, Pont Mirabeau, Wine Museum, and Pont d’lena. There are also several well known tourist spots less than ten miles away, including Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Palace of Versailles, and Stade de Roland Garros.
Perks & Amenities – As a guest of Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel, you can enjoy a health club with an indoor heated pool, a stylish bar, fitness center, and sauna. For your convenience, the hotel offers high-speed Internet access in public areas, babysitting services, a coffee shop, dry cleaning and laundry services, and secure parking. The property’s concierge staff is available throughout the day to help you with dining reservations, event tickets, tour coordination, and more.
Expert Tip – Beat the crowds and visit the hotel’s two restaurants. One serves French cuisine and offers beautiful views of the River Seine; the other offers Japanese food including sushi, and is adorned with Japanese-style décor. Bar La Seine is also inside the hotel and offers drinks, cocktails, and snacks, along with stunning views.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.