411 total luxury accommodations all with private balconies Guestrooms adorned in contemporary and natural colors and texturesDaily Housekeeping Service/Evening Turn Down ServiceCordless Phones & iHome /iPod docking stations in each BedroomPrivate Terraces and Balconies with water and sunset views55' LCD TV's in the Bedrooms In Room Yoga Kit (optional)Glass rain head Showers and separate bath tubsSeparate Make Up mirrors In room Spa services available Overnight Shoe Shine ServiceComplimentary WIFI in every guestroom for Kimpton Karma MembersIn room SafeFrette BathrobesGold Fish (optional)Complimentary use of yoga mat - available in all guest roomsComplimentary nightly wine hour in our Living Room/Lobby(5pm 6pm)Complimentary coffee and tea every morning in our Living Room/Lobby (6am 9am)Complimentary Access and 24hour utilization of our Exhale Fitness Center14,000 Square Feet of meeting space:4,200 sq. ft. Ballroom with floor to ceiling window over looking the City7 various size Breakout rooms with capabilities to accommodate from 10 to 70 people each ranging in size from 320 to 4,200 sq. ft.2 State of the art Executive Board roomsMeeting space is located on 2nd floor and 14th Floor 14,000 sq. ft. Pool deck avail for private evening functionsPre function foyer with outdoor terrace Waterfront hotel along the Marina24 hour Business Center on meeting space levelWIFI equipped
Green Key - 4 KeysFlorida Green Lodging
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||4:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2008 |
|Floors: ||30 |
|Rooms: ||411 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||411 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||48 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||12 |
|Meeting Space: ||15000 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 0 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||6pm-2am |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: |
2 Outdoor infinity poolsSunrise to Sunset
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival for individual reservation
|Nightly Parking: ||$39 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||50% |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 7.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 6.00% |
|Food and Beverage Tax: || 9.00% |
|Audio Visual Tax: || 7.00% |
|Resort/Hotel Fee: || 0.00 Per Night |
|Parking Fee: || 37.00 Per Night |
|Cleaning Fee: || 4.00 Per Night |
|Porterage Fee: || 10.00 Per Item |
|Gym Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Spa Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Shipping Handling Fee: || 5.00 Per Item (per box) |
|Additional Person Fee: || 25.00 Per Person |
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee: || 12.99 Per Day (Comp for Karma Members) |
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Meeting Wired Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Food and Beverage Service Charge: || 22.00% |
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost: || 25.00 Per Person (plus tax & Service charge) |
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost: || 35.00 Per Person |
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost: || 48.00 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost: || 46.00 Per Person |
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost: || 80.00 Per Person |
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost: || 95.00 Per Person |
|Morning Break Cost: || 15.00 Per Person |
|Afternoon Break Cost: || 18.00 Per Person |
|Banquet Reception w Hors d'oeuvres: || 45.00 Per Person/Per Hour (1 hr open bar) |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Miami Intl Airport; 7 miles 15 minutes distance; $25 for taxi ++
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Full Buffet Breakfast $24++
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. We love pets! Your pet is welcomed by name. Sometimes, our Directors of Pet Relations might be there to greet you with a tail wag.A selection of hotel amenities and extras including plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats.A concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques.Door hangers alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room.Courtesy bags for walking your dog.No additional charge for pets, no deposit requiredNo size/weight limitNo limit on number of pets allowedNightly wine reception — pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!We are partnered with Wag!, a mobile platform that connects pet owners with professional caregivers for pet boarding, sitting and walking. Kimpton guests will receive a complimentary month of the normally subscription fee-based Wag! Premium with every stay. This in turn gives 10% off every pet service.
Internet / WiFI
$12.99 per day, complimentary for our Kimpton Karma Members
About Kimpton Hotels
- Boutique hotel with more than 60+ properties nationwide
- Kimpton Karma Rewards is a free guest program which offers guests the opportunity to earn free nights, get free Wi-Fi, exclusive offers on hotel stays, a $10 bar credit for in-room snacks or bar cocktails, and a $30 spa credit towards a massage, facial, or body treatment
- Nightly wine hour
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Yoga mats provided upon request
- Pet friendly hotel free for cats, dogs, and other pets of any size
- Access to their public bikes for free to tour around the city or neighborhood
- Kimpton Hotels also offers guest free travel items left behind or forgotten like plastic travel bags, fan, humidifier, curling and straightening iron, steamer, spray wrinkle remover, a night light, and so much more
The Kimpton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Versailles Restaurant - A famous Cuban restaurant serving traditional breakfast dishes. Located 3.2 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Joe's Stone Crab - A historic seafood restaurant famous for its stone crab claws. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Zuma Miami - A trendy Japanese restaurant known for its modern cuisine and vibrant atmosphere. Located 0.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Explore Wynwood Walls - An outdoor art museum showcasing vibrant street art. Located 4.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Salty Donut - A popular artisanal donut shop offering unique flavors. Located 2.7 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: La Sandwicherie - A local favorite for delicious French-style sandwiches. Located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Komodo - A trendy Asian fusion restaurant with a lively atmosphere. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Visit Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - A stunning Italian Renaissance-style villa and gardens. Located 4.8 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Big Pink - A retro-style diner serving hearty breakfast options. Located 0.7 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: El Mago de las Fritas - A local gem for authentic Cuban fritas (burgers). Located 2.3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Prime 112 - A high-end steakhouse known for its upscale dining experience. Located 1.1 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Relax at South Beach - Enjoy the sun, sand, and vibrant atmosphere of Miami's iconic beach. Located 4.2 miles from the hotel.
Epic a Kimpton Hotel, Epic Hotel, Epic Hotel Llc, Kimpton Epic Hotel, Epic