Nestled along Napili Bay, adjacent to one of the island's most beautiful white-sand beaches, the Outrigger Napili Shores on Maui's western coast offers an ideal setting for an island vacation. The grounds are spacious and beautifully landscaped with palm trees, hibiscus and plumeria. There are two swimming pools to enjoy, and the garden barbecue areas are popular sites for outdoor gatherings. Each studio and one-bedroom unit includes a private lanai, modern kitchen, color cable TV and in-room safe, daily maid service and free parking. And during the winter months, Outrigger Napili Shores offers front row seating for the magnificent humpback whales that can be seen in the waters fronting the property.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Rooms:||97| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation notification must be received at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival for refund. CHRISTMAS POLICY:Reservations for December 22 to January 4 must be cancelled no later than thirty (30) days prior to arrival for full refund.
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
West Maui Kapalua Airport, Kahului Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Outrigger Hotels Hawaii
- Known for their resort hotels, vacation ownership resorts, and condos
- Standard rooms include a king or two double beds, blackout drapes, flat-panel TV's, refridgerator, and free Wi-Fi, coffee and tea
- Ocean view rooms are also offered in a king or double bedroom with a balcony, free Wi-fi, coffee, and tea, and free calls to Oahu, neighboring islands, U.S., and Canada
- A city view room comes with a king or queen bed and a double sofa bed or two double beds, a balcony, and Free Wi-Fi, coffee, tea, phone calls and the other standard and ocean view amenities
- Great accomodations available also for guests with disabilities
The Outrigger Hotels Hawaii highlights above are subject to change without notice.