Best Western Hotel Astrid is a stone's throw from the historical center of Rome.Enjoy enchanting views from Hotel Astrid, over the Tiber river and the ancient monuments of Rome including the dome of the close St Peter's basilique. On the sunny days our guests can experience the beautiful panorama while are having their breakfast on the terrace.Our hotel is ideally located for guests to discover the Auditorium, the Foro Italico, the Olimpic stadium, the Flaminio stadium, the MAXXI museum, Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese park.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||02:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2012 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||52 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||40 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||18 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||34 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking: ||20 E |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||40% |
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax: || 4.00 Per Person |
|Additional Person Fee: ||15.00 Per Night |
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost: || 5.00 Per Person |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Hotel PetFriendly, no extra fees for Pets
Airport & Shuttle Information
The best airport to reach us is Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO).If you arrive by plane, at Leonardo da Vinci Airport in Rome Fiumicino, use the train connection Trenitalia, taxi or Cotral bus service to arrive at Roma Termini Central Station. From there, the fastest way is to take a taxi or alternatively take the subway "Linea A" (direction to Battistini) and get off at Piazzale Flaminio (the fourth stop). Then, take Tram number 2 for four stops and get off at "Ankara-Tiziano". Take Via Cesare Fracassini and reach Largo Sarti, at number 4, where you can find Best Western Hotel Astrid.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The BEST WESTERN Hotel Astrid offers you a tasty breakfast buffet, served from 7am to 10am (from 8am to 11am on Sunday) in our beautiful terrace on the 5th floor.Bread selection, jam, croissants, yogurth, fresh fruit,cheese, ham,salami, tomatos,cocumber, cake, pie,biscuits, Wasa bread, sesame bread, 3 diffrent cereals. Caffè espresso, american coffee, cappuccino, cold and hot milk, chocolate.Breakfast rate is 5.00 Euro per person.
Private Garage available nearby (reservation is not needed) and it costs EUR 20.00 per day.
Internet / WiFI
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.