Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Durango Inn & Suites!Lodging in Durango, Colorado has never been easier when you stay with us, where the Best Western brand, hospitality and prices can't be beat.We're the closest hotel in Durango to Mesa Verde National Park, and many outdoor lovers flock to our property. Mountain biking in the area attracts people from around the country, and the Durango Mountain Resort is a favorite getaway year-round. The Snowdown Winter Festival is fun for the whole family, and the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge TrainÂ® is just a short drive from our hotel.Skiing in the area is world-class, and our BEST WESTERN Durango Inn & Suites is a favorite for those looking for the best powder. Hotels in Durango are known for their prime location, but we believe you deserve more than good real estate. Our friendly staff members treat you like family. From the Durango Bluegrass Meltdown to the Durango Cowboy Poetry event, there's truly something for everyone nearby.Durango, Colorado is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, and at our Durango hotel, we're proud to host travelers from around the world. Located two-thirds of a mile from historic downtown Durango, you're near the center of the action but still far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning with hot waffles, pastries and fruits, cereal, yogurt and our 100% Arabica coffee. Our property is on 56 acres of land, so there's plenty of space to get out and hike.Business travelers also prefer the comfort and quality of our Durango Colorado hotel. If you're in town with Mercy Regional Medical Center, Fort Lewis College, MercuryÂ® Payment Systems or British Petroleum (BP), you'll be in good company with us. Those traveling on work enjoy our friendly staff, spacious rooms, quality amenities and easy access to the top businesses in town. Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Durango Inn & Suites today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||68|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 3.0 Mi |
Seasonal outdoor pool from May to October . Open 9am to 10pm.apx 1000 sq feet.
Policies / Expenses
30 days prior to arrival
|Total Taxes:|| 9.90%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
1 pet per room . $15.00 plus tax non-refundable pet fee per night.
Free continental breakfast including hot and cold items. Eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit and yogurt are some of the options. Adjacent restaurant offers cooked to order breakfast.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.