Best Western OL Stadium hotel is a full-service Best Western branded hotel in Beijing. It is ideally located in the 2008 Olympic village, close to the prestigious landmarks of the Chao Yang District. On the Eastern side of the hotel is the China National Convention Center, affectionately known to many as National Stadium ('The Bird's Nest') and the Water-Cube. The hi-tech 'Zhong Guan Cun' district, a place considered by some to be China's very own version of the 'Silicon Valley' is only a few minutes away.Many of China's most famous attractions such as the Great Wall of China, Ming Tomb, the Summer Palace and Fragrant Hill can be found nearby the Northern side of the hotel. Downtown Beijing is only a 20-minute journey away from the hotel and Beijing Capital International Airport is only 25 minutes away or take the shuttle bus from Beijing Capital International Airport to Best Western OL Stadium Hotel Beijing.The hotel features 430 uniquely designed rooms inclusive of high-speed broadband Internet access points, Pay-per-view movies, an electronic safe box for storage of valuables. Outside of the rooms, the hotel offers many facilities such as meeting rooms, the business centre, translation services and an airline ticket office to caters for the needs of business guests. Our western style restaurant offers cocktails and many varieties of western style foods, to suit the palettes of guests of all nationalities. For leisure guests, the hotel provides a modern state of the art gymnasium, beauty saloon and foot massage facilities.Whether you are a Business, Leisure or Conference guest, you can expect to experience impeccable service of the highest standard at Best Western Olympic Hotel, Beijing.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||120|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Meeting Space:||6888 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 500 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||9AM-10PM| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
BEIJING CAPITAIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,28KM TO OUR HOTEL.THERE A SHUTTLE BUS BETWEEN AIRPORT TO OUR HOTEL,RMB16 PER PERSON FOR ONE TIME.
Local Shuttle Info: THERE A SHUTTLE BUS BETWEEN AIRPORT TO OUR HOTEL,RMB16 PER PERSON FOR ONE TIME,40-60MINUTES.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.