|Year of last renovation:||2000|
|Rooms with disabled access:||0|
|Room windows:||Windows do open|
|Cleaning frequency:||Once Per Stay|
|Meeting space:||500 sq. feet|
|Event space:||Holds 200 people|
|Dist. to food/bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to a 24hr restaurant:||2.0 Miles|
|Dist. to the nearest gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar hours:||08:00-14:00/ 17:00-23:00|
PAYMENT CONDITIONS:Upon acceptance of the pro-forma, a 30% down payment will be required as confirmation, and the remaining 70% will be settled 15 days prior to group arrival.CANCELLATION OF BOOKING:Any cancellation received within 15 days of the ar
|Typical group deposit:||5%|
|Total misc. fees:||£1.81 GBP |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:||1.00 Per Person|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:||20.00 Per Person|
|Parking Fee:||2.00 Per Night|
|Gym Fee:||3.00 Per Night|
|Additional Person Fee:||15.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||3.50 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||5.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||14.00 Per Person (3 course meal)|
The Seven Hills Village also offers a transfer service to/from:Ciampino airport at 65 (max 4 person).Fiumicino airport 55 (max 4 person).Please e-mail us to book 48hrs in advance of transfer requirement.City transfer to/from the city center (Piazzale Flaminio) departure 9:00 return 18:00 5 per person round trip children under 5 years free. (available from the 01/06/2012 to 15/09/2012).
Local shuttle info: Shuttle to/from the La Giustiniana train station every half hour form 8:00am till 13:00pm and from 15:00pm till 21:00pm.Timings may change in low season.
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Check in time is 02:00 a.m based on the hotel's local time. Early check in may be available if requested at the front desk on the day of check-in.
Check out time is 12:00 a.m based on the hotel's local time. Late check out may be available if requested at the front desk during your stay.
There are 200 rooms in the property.
Yes, they have 1 meeting room that can support various table layouts.
Sorry, this hotel does not offer AAA hotel discounts at this time.
Sorry, this hotel does not offer senior hotel discounts at this time.
Yes, there is a pool on-site at the property..