Centrally located within 20 - 40 minutes of Kilgore, Tyler & Longview. Within a short drive of the hotel there are beautiful golf courses. The Depot Museum is located approximately 5 minutes away. The Howard Dickinson House is within five - seven minutes of the hotel. The Rusk County Recreation Complex is located approximately five minutes of the hotel. The Gaston Museum is located in the small community of Joinerville approximately seven miles from Henderson. Henderson is home to Annual Heritage Syrup Festival every November. The Go-Kart Races held at Oak Hill Raceway throughout the year. As well do not forget to check out the CMRA Motorcycle Races too.
The Best Western Inn of Henderson is centrally located off of Highway 259 & 79. The hotel is located in the serene Piney Woods of East Texas. The hotel offers a free expanded continental breakfast, free local calls, in-room coffee, in-room hairdryer, full size iron, ironing board as well as a microwave and a refrigerator. The hotel features three separate conference rooms with a combined total of 2,064 square feet. With the partition open all three conference rooms are combined to make one large Ballroom. The individual conference rooms are as follows: The Angelina with 888 square feet, The Barnhart with 600 square feet and The McNee with 576 square feet. The swimming pool is located outside and is seasonal however when in season is open from 10:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. weather permitting. The hotel features guest laundry, a fitness Center as well as a business center.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 P.M.|
|Check Out:||11:00 A.M.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||54|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||2064 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people| Policies / Expenses
Individual cancel is 72 hours prior to 4:00 P.M. CST day of arrival. Group cancellation is 30 days prior to arrival by 4:00 P.M. CST
|Typical Group Deposit:||1st nts rm & tax due one month prior to arrival|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
East Texas Regional Airport is located approximately 20 miles from the hotel. Tyler Pounds Field Airport is located approximately 37 miles away from the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.