Value Place Knoxville, TN, is located just outside of the city in Louisville, TN, at the intersection of US-129 & Singleton Station Rd. This location is minutes from downtown Knoxville and all the shopping, dining, recreation, and other experiences Knoxville has to offer. This location also sits among the gorgeous Smoky Mountains (part of the Blue Ridge Mountains), so you're always surrounded by gorgeous views. While in the Knoxville area, be sure to visit the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. Also, don't miss the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood Theme Park, or Ripley's Aquarium just 30 minutes from downtown Knoxville in Gatlinburg, TN. If more outdoor activity is what you are searching for, don't forget about the Cherokee National Forest—where you have plenty of activities to choose from, including a scenic drive through the mountains, wildlife pursuits, whitewater rafting, or hiking through a mountainous, backcountry trail.
WoodSpring Suites Knoxville Airport – An Extended Stay Hotel in Alcoa, TN near McGhee Tyson AirportWoodSpring Suites Knoxville Airport is an extended stay hotel with pet-friendly hotel policies. Affordable weekly rates save guests money. Comfortable, affordable rooms for guests including business travelers, students, tourists, medical professionals and patients, military members, and those relocating to the Knoxville area. WoodSpring Suites Knoxville Airport offers three suite styles with double-beds or queen-sized beds, in-room kitchens, and washers/dryer access. Guests receive free parking, free basic wi-fi and friendly, professional staff - available 24/7.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||100 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||4 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
-Travelers who cancel 24 hours or more before the day of check-in are charged no fee.-Travelers who cancel less than 24 hours before the day of check-in (including no-shows) are charged 1 night plus tax.
|Total Taxes: ||15.75% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 9.75% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 5.00% |
|City Tax: || 1.00% |
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchens. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Knoxville Tn (Alcoa)