Talimena Scenic Drive, Heavener Runestone, Spiro Mounds, Wister Lake, Choctaw Casino
, Raceday Motocross Race Track, Poteau Skatepark, Cavanal Hill, Carl Albert State College
We are located on Hwy 271/59 at the North edge of Poteau just off the Cavanal bypass and across the street from Wal-Mart Supercenter. Our rooms are clean and well maintained with outside entrances for easy access, all have micro-fridge, hair dryers, coffee pots, iron and ironing boards, and free wireless internet. Truck parking is available. We are just a short drive to the Talimena Scenic Drive, Heavener Runstone, the Spiro Indian Mounds, and sits at the base of Cavanal Hill, the World's highest hill. Recently open just 5 miles away is the Raceday Motocross Race Park and just 3 miles to Poteau Skatepark and the Donald W. Reynolds Community Center.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||64|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
Outdoor pool open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Policies / Expenses
Individual 4:00 pm date of arrivalGroups 48 hrs prior to arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
|Country Tax:|| 0.50%|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:|| 0.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 0.00 GST %|
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:|| 0.00 PST %|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Other Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Shipping Handling Fee:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 6.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Power Surcharge Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Additional Room Fees:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Fort Smith Regional Airport, 25 miles, no shuttle service available.
Local Shuttle Info: None
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free hot breakfast includes biscuits & gravy, eggs, sausage, waffle maker, fruit, yogurt, cereal, sweet rolls, bagels, toast, coffee and juices.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.