Pennsylvania College of Technollogy, Lycoming College
, Bucknell Univeristy, Lock Haven University, Mansfield University, Second to None Sports Dome, Millionaires Row, Thomas T. Taber Museum, Clyde Peeling's Reptile Land, Crystal Point Diamond Mines, Worl
Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"I'd stay there again"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
The only negative was that there were so many work trucks in the parking lot because a lot of people that work for the gas company stay there. Our car was not dented but one gentleman standing outside pointed out his car and damage that he thought the truck next to him might have done. He reported it to the front desk and the lady told him that she had contacted the owner and that he was on his way downstairs to meet him. Everyone was very professional and friendly, including the guests. Both the hotel and our room were clean. My husband used the exercise room and was pleased. One night we sat outside around the BBQ area and chatted with family members. No rowdiness over the weekend.
Verified Review, stayed from Thu May 08 to Sun May 11 2014 at a $91.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Situated on Williamsport "Golden Strip" just seconds from major state routes and highways including I-180, Route 220, & Route 15 is the area's only All Suites hotel. As a family of Intercontinetal Hotels Group, we offer and redeem Rewards Club Points, one of the nation's favorite customer rewards programs!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||100 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Indoor heated swimming pool open from 7am-11pm daily
Policies / Expenses
Group may cancel upto 24 hours before arrival without penalty. Individual reservations may be cancelled 6pm day of arrival without penalty.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs must weight 80 lbs or less. Pets are limited to studio suites with one queen bed. There is an additional fee of $10 per night per pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Williamsport Regional Airport is only 2 miles from the hotel. Arrangements can be made with the hotel to provide complimentary transportation to & from the hotel and local airport. Other airports within 1 hour from the hotel are Harrisburg Internation Airprot and State College International Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.