•8.00 mile(s) from Caverns of Sonora, daily tours, consistently voted one of the most beautiful caverns on the world•0.25 mile(s) from Sonora Golf Club, voted one of Texas' best 9-hole golf courses, multiple tournaments hosted here, Bentgrass Greens•0.10 mile(s) from Sutton County Heritage Square, self guided walking tour of historic downtown Sonora•0.25 mile(s) from Ice House Museum, dedicated to the western heritage that formed Sonora•0.20 mile(s) from Eaton Hill Wildlife Sactuary, walking and hiking trails with wonderful wildlife viewing•60.00 mile(s) from Devils River Nature Preserve, public access to the only privately owned river in Texas, the prestine spring fed river in the state•45.00 mile(s) from Devils Sinkhole, state natural area available to public, watch as the Mexican free-tail bats head out in the evening
This hotel in Sonora, Texas offers free hot breakfast with eggs made to order, free Internet access, seasonal outdoor pool, large truck parking area, a true, southwest Texas Favorite!This is the ideal lodging for both leisure and business travelers. Hotel guests will experience superior customer service and graceful accommodations while traveling along the Interstate 10 corridor between El Paso and Houston. Popular local attractions near the hotel include the famous Caverns of Sonora, Lake Amistad, Devil's River State Natural Area and Ft. McKavett State Historic Park. Each guest room at the Sonora Inn features cable television with four HBO® channels, free high-speed Internet access, as well as a microwave and refrigerator for in room snacks. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with eggs made to order is offered each morning. Additional amenities include a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool, exercise facility and free parking.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||54|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 35.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Outdoor Pool, Seasonal pool 10.00am to 10.00pm (summer time)
Policies / Expenses
48 hours of date reservation
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|City Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 5.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
10.00$ per pet per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
•175 mile(s) from San Antonio International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free hot brkfst-omelets, egg burritos, pancakes cooked to order as well continental breakfast yogurt, cereal, muffins, coffee, Danish, etc.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wi-fi in every guest room throughout the property.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.