On the lush north coast of Jamaica, the art of stylish hospitality can be found at this all-butler, all-oceanfront resort providing unmatched attention to detail and service. A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, this five-decade-old gem of history hosts 74 suites tucked into a magnificent coral bluff.
All rooms include:
Air Conditioning; Ceiling fan; Iron/Ironing Board; I-Home docking stations for I-pods; 32 in. Flat Screen Colour Television; Cable TV with movie channels; Hair Dryer; Plush Robes; Coffee Maker; In-suite Bar; Daily New York Times Fax; Electronic in room safe; Custom-crafted mahogany beds; Electronic Door Lock; Illuminated Magnifying Mirror; 24-hour Room Service; Full Bath, Roman Tub
Baths (some suites), Telephones in Bed Rooms.
Recognized as one of the finest in Jamaica by Golf Digest and Frommers Travel Guide, golfers will be treated to the nearby 18-hole course at Sandals Gof & Country Club, with rolling fairways lined by sweeping views of the sea and mountains, this magnificent course rises 700 feet above sea level in the lush hills of Ocho Rios, with a practice range, putting and chipping greens, pro shop, restaurant and snack shack.
Details / Other Expenses
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
||Windows Do Open
||3000 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
91 or more days prior to group arrival, there will be no fee for any cancellations.
Between 90 – 75 day prior to arrival date, the 10% deposit becomes non-refundable.
Within 74 – 46 days prior to travel, 45% of the full room revenue will be charged for
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located 90 minutes from Montego Bays Sangster Airport
Local Shuttle Info: Complimentary transfers from Sangster International Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Sandals Resorts
- The premiere Caribbean destination resort
- 15 breathtaking and romantic locations in Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, and Saint Lucia
- All inclusive adults only resorts with free food and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, in the restaurants, bars, and out laying by the pool
- Access to beautiful beaches, with unlimited scuba diving and other fun waterports including sailing, kayaks, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and snorkeling, etc
- Based on the resort, landsports are also free such as golf, tennis, beach volleyball, rock-wall climbing, basketball, and raquetball to name a few
- 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights, stairclimbers, and exercise bikes
- Fitness equipment also comes with a virtual trainer and the facility offers a variety of classes including yoga, aerobics, zumba, stretching, and pilates
- Sandals is also known for their wedding and honeymoon packages perfect for any dream destination budget
The Sandals Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.