Hyatt Regency MinneapolisAnchored by Nicollet Mall in the heart of the downtown business, financial, and shopping districts, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers direct access to the five miles of climate-controlled skyways, including the Minneapolis Convention Center. A four-diamond hotel accredited by AAA, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, is just one mile from Guthrie Theater, Walker Art Center, and the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. In 2004, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis completed a $2 million renovation of our meeting space, Spikes Sports Bar, building exterior, and added Wireless high speed internet. As of 2002, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis completed a $5.8 million renovation of our 533 guest rooms.
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis recycles all cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, and aluminum. - Installation of Occupancy Sensors through our operating departments in order to control lighting based on need. This has helped us reduce our electrical output. - All Kitchen and Stewarding towels and rags are made from recycled linen and are washable. - Our Culinary department has implemented a timing /equipment policy for running and operating times for all kitchen equipment for us to reduce natural gas and electrical usage. - All guestroom linens, bed sheets, towels, and amenities are replaced every third day or upon guest request. - Fill cycle diverters have been placed in all guest room toilets to reduce water usage up to 50%. - All freezers and walk-in units have plastic air flow curtains to reduce loss of temperature and minimize output. - All food waste is donated to a local organization. - Indoor swimming pool is equipped with a liquid pool blanket that reduces heat loss and evaporation. - Switched from magnetic guest room key cards to a recycled plastic product - Variable Frequency Drives added to air handlers and pumps - High Efficiency Motors installed on Air Handlers - Variable Frequency Drive added to Kitchen Hood System - Energy Management System installed to assist with temperature zoning - Automatic Flush Valves installed on all toilets and urinals. - Motion Sensors installed in Back of the House Areas.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||645|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||25 |
|Meeting Space:||150000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||6:30am - 12:00am|
Indoor heated pool. Open 8:00am- 9:00pm.
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax:||13.40 Per Night|
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 7.78 GST %|
|Food and Beverage Tax:||10.78%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 7.78%|
|Additional Person Fee:||25.00 Per Person|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||22.00%|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:||22.00%|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||27.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:||38.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||38.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||47.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||50.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:||32.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||64.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||79.00 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:||16.00 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:||16.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||80.00 Per Item (Per Gallon)|
|Banquet Soda:|| 5.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 5.00 Per Item|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Mpls/St. Paul International Airport12 miles$30.00 taxi one-way (approx.)$15.00 supershuttle (one-way)
Local Shuttle Info: • Taxicabs are readily available at the airport and Hotel. The estimated cost is $30 one-way. The trip is approximately 12 miles and takes about 20 minutes. • The SuperShuttle offers transportation to and from the airport at the rate of $19 one-way or $34 round trip. Pricing is subject to change without notice. • The Hiawatha Light Rail stretches 12 miles from downtown Minneapolis to the Mall of America and the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Current rail fares are $1.75-$2.25. Buses run every 5 minutes along the Nicollet Mall during the day (including a free shuttle!), making travel to and from the Light Rail simple and affordable!
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hyatt Regency Minnneapolis