Hyatt Regency MinneapolisAnchored by Nicollet Mall in the heart of the downtown business, financial, and shopping districts, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers direct access to the five miles of climate-controlled skyways, including the Minneapolis Convention Center. A four-diamond hotel accredited by AAA, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, is just one mile from Guthrie Theater, Walker Art Center, and the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome. In 2004, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis completed a $2 million renovation of our meeting space, Spikes Sports Bar, building exterior, and added Wireless high speed internet. As of 2002, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis completed a $5.8 million renovation of our 533 guest rooms.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||513|
|Meeting Rooms:||25 |
|Meeting Space:||70000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Mpls/St. Paul International Airport12 miles$25.00 taxi one-way (approx.)$15.00 supershuttle (one-way)
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hyatt Regency Minnneapolis