golf, wineries, forestry, fishing
Located on stunning Vancouver Island, the Best WesternÂ® Cowichan Valley Inn is the first choice among hotels in Duncan, BC for all types of travelers.Those visiting our town north of Victoria, BC find much to love about our establishment, enough so that many come back and visit us again. Our on-site dining spots, Choices Restaurant and Station Pub Bar & Grill, offer some of the finest eating experiences in the Cowichan Valley. Choices Restaurant attracts locals and out-of-town guests thanks to its relaxing atmosphere. The Station Pub Bar & Grill operates at a slightly faster tempo, serving the best steaks in the Valley, to say nothing of great burgers, entrees, and appetizers. And after a long day of travel, work, or recreation, you'll appreciate being able to enjoy one of our 12 cold draft beers without having to leave our Duncan hotel.You'll be just as pleased with your room as you are with the food. High definition TV's allow you to enjoy sports, news, and movies while you relax, and our free and fast Wi-Fi Internet service lets you browse the web if needed. We take pride as well in offering the most comfortable beds of any hotel in Duncan.Once off our grounds you can enjoy a variety of great local attractions, many of them influenced by the strong local Native American presence. Duncan is known as the "City of Totems," boasting 80 of these impressive and unique artifacts around town. Throughout the Cowichan Valley you can sample the wares at any of our 15 local wineries. And, being on the largest island in British Columbia, our Vancouver Island hotel gives you easy access to all the hiking, fishing, and wildlife viewing you could ask for.Business travelers enjoy our hotel especially, thanks to our business center with full copy and fax services and the ample desks in each room. We're also a great spot for meetings and other events. Just ask our staff how we can help.Book your stay at the Best WesternÂ® Cowichan Valley Inn today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||64|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am - 11pm|
|Pool Info:||seasonal outdoor| Policies / Expenses
individual rooms 4pm day of arrivalgroups 14 days
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nanaimo is 45 minutes awayVictoria is 1 hour away
Local Shuttle Info: no
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
american style breakfast starting at $10 per person
Internet / WiFI
Wifi is complimentary in all areas of the hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.