Chateau de Chantilly, Musée vivant du cheval, Musée de l'air et de l'espace,
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Windows Do Open
||12916 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 1.20 Per Person (per night)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
3km from the Charles de Gaulle Airport,free shuttle service
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.