Chateau de Chantilly, Musée vivant du cheval, Musée de l'air et de l'espace, Paris 25km
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||12 |
|Meeting Space:||12916 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||85%|
|Total Taxes:|| 7.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.20 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 1.20 Per Person (per night)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
3km from the Charles de Gaulle Airport,free shuttle service
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.