Playground of Opportunity”
Volunteer for on of the Community's many volunteer-based organizations or one (or more) of many event and festival organizing committees. For a complete list of volunteer opportunities visit our Community Resource Centre.
Take a lovely stroll down our Don Nicholson Nature Trail, with a Creek running parallel to the trail it offers a great location to walk your dog or take your family on a hike!
Take one of our many workshops offered by the Fox Creek Community Resource Centre; improve your artistic skills or learn a new art form, all while meeting new people with a shared interest.
Visit the Fox Creek Museum to learn all about the Community's vast history.
Check out our Monthly newsletter “The Creek Crossing” for everything you need to know about what is going on that month!
Take a short five minute drive out to one of our two lakes and enjoy a day of swimming with the family, water sports or some great fishing.
Come out to the Downtown Square at Christmas time for our ann
Welcome to the Devonian Hotel and Suites, offering clean, comfortable lodging at affordable rates. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, our combination of exceptional accommodations, convenient amenities and ideal location provide the best value in town. Book your stay with us online today.
Our tastefully appointed, pet-friendly rooms and suites feature premium bedding, free wireless Internet, Full Kitchenette rooms also available with the choice of 2 Queen Bed Kitchenette unit or our 1 King Bed with separate living and Kitchenette, flat screen TVs and more. Enjoy a variety of modern conveniences and relax in a warm, welcoming environment.
From complimentary hot breakfast to free wireless Internet, we provide more than just a comfortable place to sleep. And when it's time to get some work done, you can exercise in our fitness room or work in our business centre.
We are located just five minutes from the Fox Creek Airport in the town centre. The major SEMcams plants are easily accessible from our location. At the Devonian, you're also ideally situated to enjoy Fox Creek's exceptional outdoor attractions, including fishing at Smoke Lake, golfing at Silver Birch Golf Club and much more.
CORPORATE RATE OFFER LETTER
Due to falling oil prices and unstable oil market we have decided to offer you our NEW CORPORATE RATE of $ 159.99 plus taxes , around mid-August we will revise our rates again . The entire team of Devonian Hotel & Suites is looking forward to welcoming your crew to stay with us.
Our property offers:
• Clean and comfortable accommodations. Our rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. We are committed to ensuring that every guest of our hotel receives friendly service, clean rooms, and comfortable surroundings. SMOKING & NON-SMOKING ROOMS with or without Kitchenette.
• Our complimentary Hot Breakfast. The breakfast bar opens at 5 a.m. each morning. It offers over 15 different items to satisfy your group's appetites.
September 1st, 2014 we launched our Complimentary HOT LIGHT DINNER program 7 days a week between 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, which is a big success.
• Complementary 2 bottles of water everyday
• We Offer Aero plan when you pay your room by Credit Card, Cash or Debit.
• We offer variety of room types Standard 2 Queen beds, King Suite Includes separate living area with pull-out Sofa Bed & full kitchenettes, Superior 2Queen Beds with kitchenettes, Pet friendly rooms.
• Convenience. Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Fox Creek. For your added convenience, we are also minutes away from a variety of restaurants and all other amenities shopping...
• Complimentary. Our parking lot provides ample free parking for your motor coach & truck parking just a few feet out our front door for your convenience.
• Stress-free check-in and check-out. Your group will be pre-registered and pick up their keys at a registration desk in our lobby to insure a fast check-in and to avoid the frustration of long lines at check-in. The evening prior to check-out your group can settle their accounts and leave their guest room keys in the room upon check-out.
We are enrolled with Green Key Programe
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1 View Spaces
||432 sq. feet
||Holds 14 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual 24hrs Group 72hrs
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:
|| 5.00 GST %
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Selected Pet rooms available with $10.00 per night per pet
Airport & Shuttle Information
Edmonton International & Grand Prairie air port 250 kilometre
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complementary HOT breakfast served every day from 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Complementary light Dinner 7 days a week between 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Internet / WiFI
Free High speed wireless and hardwire