Value Place Jacksonville (North), FL, is conveniently located off of I-95 and Busch Drive. This location is situated in seven miles north of the heart of Jacksonville, with convenient access to Interstates 295, 95 and 10 by way of State Road 9A Beltway. While staying here, you are located minutes away from Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beaches, with plenty of stores and shops within walking distance from the property.This property is also just 15 minutes from the JAX International Airport. Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental U.S. and offers many activities and attractions year round. Known as the “River City by the Sea, ” it's a boater's dream with more than 20 miles of unoccupied beaches, a long stretch of the St. Johns River, and close proximity to the Intracoastal Waterway Canal.The Value Place Jacksonville property is located minutes from Jacksonville University, JAXPORT, Jacksonville Municipal Stadium
(home of the Jacksonville Jaguars
NFL team), and downtown Jacksonville.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Internet, Linen Exchange, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3.00 pm |
|Check Out: ||11.00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||124 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||100 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||0 |
|Ownership: ||Woodspring Suites | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. on day of arrival.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8 miles away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchens. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.