Welcome to BEST WESTERN Newberg Inn! Our Newberg hotel is just minutes from George Fox University and a number of companies like A-dec, Climax,DCI. Hazelden Springbrook is a facility for treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Friends view manor and Avamere are few of the famous retirement homes. More than 300 vineyards and more than thirty vine tasting rooms in our own town brings lots of tourists enjoy the wine country. From business to pleasure and leisure, we take pride in taking care of all our guests. With an indoor pool, it's simple to relax, and for visiting students or staff, George Fox University is just a mile away. Parents Weekends draw a big crowd, as does graduation, and we're happy to accommodate large groups. Our Newberg hotel offers a free full hot breakfast with choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and 100% Arabica coffee. Enjoy a great start to your morning before a Vista Hot Air Balloon tour, golf at Chaelam, or wine tasting. The exciting Water Park in McMinnville is the ultimate destination for families and adventure seekers. The nearby Hoover Museum, Champoeg State Park, and Hazelnut Farm are also big draws. Our pet-friendly Newberg hotel offers a great location combined with competitive rates. When you want to get away from it all, that doesn't mean you have to forego luxuries like high quality bedding and amenities. Let the staff of our hotel make your stay as pleasant as possible. We also welcome a large number of business travelers at our Newberg hotel. From Providence Hospital to A-dex and many other companies, we offer a quick commute around the region. Sleep in, then enjoy your complimentary breakfast, and you'll find some time for a little relaxation or sightseeing in between business. If there's anything you need to take care of work, let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate you.Reserve a quiet BEST WESTERN Newberg Inn room right now and welcome to the best of the northwest!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3.00 pm|
|Check Out:||11.00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||51|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Indoor pool and spa and sauna open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Policies / Expenses
group reservation : 15 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland airport, pdxshuttle fee one way $75.00
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.