Value Place Ocala - Silver Springs, FL, is located just minutes off of I-75 in what is known as “The Horse Capital of the World.” This area offers something for virtually everyone. You can choose to spend your free time shopping at Six Guns Plaza or at the Paddock Mall, or experience nearby dining, recreation and entertainment.If you're looking for outdoor activities, Ocala is home to several great golf courses in and around the city. If hiking is what you enjoy, Ocala National Forest is just minutes away. Ocala offers spectacular fishing and boating experiences, as well. Ocala is famous for its Equine Environment in Marion County, which is home to America's largest number of horses and ponies in residence, and history lovers can enjoy our numerous museums and galleries as a result. Bring the family to enjoy the famous Silver Springs Nature Theme Park or cool off at Wild Waters Waterpark.
***Locations available across the United States** Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, and Simple lodging experience. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.There may be a refundable deposit required upon check upon check-in. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes:|| 8.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.