Odessa, TX, Value Place is conveniently located on SEQ Billy Hext Road & Highway 191. Odessa is part of the Midland-Odessa Combined Statistical Area and among many of the oil and gas field in the Permian Basin, which is mostly responsible for its always-strong economy. It's home to three colleges and universities: Odessa College
, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, and University of Texas of the Permian Basin.Visitors can go back in time at the George W. Bush Childhood Home and see how both former presidents once lived. For more history, you can visit the Commemorative Air Force and American Air Power Heritage Museum that showcases America's aerial achievements in the 1930s and 40s. This museum also hold annual air shows at the Midland International Airport throughout the year, which is a short 30 minute drive from Odessa. The Parker House Ranching Museum shows visitors the lifestyle of typical ranching families, and showcases local history through rotating galleries and exhibits.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||124|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 8.25%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 8.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Welcome to the Value Place Odessa, an extended stay hotel near State Highway 191, within nine miles of Midland International Air and Space Port.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Odessa Tx, Value Place Odessa