340 26th St. East, Williston, ND 58821 United States (USA)
View Map Reservations: 1-800-230-4134
3 Star Downtown Hotel in County
48.16865 -103.61621
Check availability
  • 25 rooms in property
  • 25 suites in property
  • Check-in: 2:00
  • Check-out: 11:00
  • Groups/Meetings rating of 7.3/10

Check Current Prices

Include Discounts:

Map / Landmarks Near Winterton Suites

Map is loading...

Property Description

Located off Highway 2/85 Winterton Suites in Williston ND in located in the center of Williston. Offers easy access to Williston State College and the Williston Area Recreation Center. We offer nightly, weekly, and extended stay rates. Guests at Winterton Suites will appreciate our quite courtyard with safe and easy access of parking in front of their door. Other amenities include free wireless high-speed internet access. Free guest laundry. All Suites offer kitchens including a full size refrigerator, convection microwave, 2 burner cook top, and all cooking and dinning utensils. Coffee maker. Flat screen television with cable. Executive desk. Leather sofa. Hair dryer. Alarm clock. Iron and ironing board. Seven layers of luxury bedding. We are a non-smoking motel. Winterton Suites offers daily housekeeping and plenty of Western Hospitality.

Details / Other Expenses

Check In: 2:00
Check Out: 11:00
Year of Last Renovation: 2012
Floors: 1
Rooms: 25
Corridors: All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms: 25
Handicap Rooms: 2
Suites: 25
Room Windows: Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency: Daily
Meeting Rooms: 0
Policies / Expenses
Cancellations: If cancellation occurs by 4 p.m. the day before the arrival date, a 90% refund is granted. The other 10% is not kept by the hotel but goes to credit card and online reservation processing fees. If cancellation occurs after this point, no
Nightly Parking: 0
Total Taxes: 10.00%
Total Misc Fees: $0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
State Tax: 5.00%
City Tax: 5.00%

Amenities / Features

Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.

  • Air conditioning
  • Alarm clock
  • Camping or barbeque facilities
  • Central location
  • Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
  • Credit card accepted: American Express
  • Credit card accepted: Discover
  • Express Check-Out
  • Facilities for the disabled
  • Fax available
  • Free local calls
  • Hairdryer available
  • Handicap accessible
  • Ice Maker
  • Internet - wireless
  • Internet - ethernet
  • Internet is Complimentary
  • Ironing facilities
  • Jogging path
  • Kitchen facilities
  • Laundry facilities
  • Microwave in room
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • 24 hours opened
  • Private bathroom in room
  • Quiet location
  • Radio in room
  • Refrigerator
  • Self controlled heating/cooling system
  • Shower
  • Tea and coffee making facilities
  • Telephone
  • Telephone in all rooms
  • Telephone - Free local calls
  • Television
  • TV - Free Cable

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"This is an awesome service and very helpful to me in planning trips for our youth group!!! Thanks so much!!" C.J. - Orlando, FL

Find Out More Check Rates