1ra Entrada Las Colinas 2cuadras Este 2cuadras Sur, Managua N/A Nicaragua (NIC)
2 Star Suburban Hotel
12.136389 -86.251389
Check availability
  • We have an outdoor pool
  • Complimentary breakfast is offered
  • Hotel has 8 rooms
  • 2 floors in hotel
  • Check in time: 2:00 pm
  • Check out time: 12:00M
  • Group friendly rating of 7.1/10

Check Current Prices

Standard prices by room type for the next 60 days

Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available. The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type.

Local Attractions

Managua Hills is aprox., - 7kms from Acahualina Footprint in Managua and 5kms to Managua old city center (Malecon de Managua, Old Cathedral, National Museum, National Theatre, Loma de Tiscapa) - Masaya Volcano is aprox. 20 minutes from Managua Hills. The capital of Nica folcklore and artcrafts, Masaya, is 30min. - Laguna de Apoyo (Lake Apoyo) is 40 minutes away. - Colonial city of Granada is 45 minutes. - Galerías Santo Domingo is 1.5kms.

Map of Managua Hills

Map is loading...

Property Description

Welcome to Managua Hills Hotel, a relaxing, tropical oasis in the middle of bustling Managua. From our location in Las Colinas, one of the safest and cleanest neighborhoods in all of Managua, our guests have easy access to all of Managua´s attractions, as well as the airport and all of Nicaragua´s major cities via interdepartmental bus routes, the Carretera Pan-Americana Sur, and the Carretera de Occidente. Managua Hills is also perfect for either the business or casual traveler. With rates from $38.95 to $77 per night, we provide all of our guests with a hearty Nica breakfast, in-room AC, hot water, free WiFi, in-ground pool access, spacious common areas, and the level of cleanliness Westerners expect in their accommodations. Our private rooms also include cable TV and local telephone service. A mixed 8 beds dorm with fans and two bathrooms is also available. The rate including taxes is US$13.99. Breakfast is free from 7-10am. Managua Hills is a family-owned, locally operated business. The owner speaks fluent English and is always happy to help guests with travel plans and other details, and the rest of the staff is diligent and reliable. We´re all proud to invite you to join the Managua Hills family on your next trip to Nicaragua.

Details / Other Expenses

Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 12:00M
Year of Last Renovation: 2007
Floors: 2
Rooms: 8
Corridors: All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms: 8
Handicap Rooms: 0
Suites: 0
Room Windows: Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency: Daily
Meeting Rooms: 0
Dist. to Food/Bars: 0.5 Mi
Dist. to Nearest Gym: 1.0 Mi
Pool Info:
Outdoor pool of 15000 lts: The pool is open from 9am to 9pm.
Policies / Expenses
10% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit the booking. You will pay the remaining 90% on arrival. Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before a
Nightly Parking: 0
Typical Group Deposit: 10%
Total Taxes: 17.00%
Total Misc Fees: $0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Occupancy Tax: 2.00%
VAT: Value Added Tax: 15.00 VAT % Inclusive
Additional Person Fee: 4.00 Per Person
Avg. Plated Lunch Cost: 8.00 Per Person
Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost: 8.00 Per Person
Avg. Plated Dinner Cost: 9.00 Per Person
Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost: 9.00 Per Person

Amenities / Features

Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.

  • Air conditioning
  • Complimentary breakfast
  • Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
  • Credit card accepted: American Express
  • Credit card accepted: Discover
  • Credit card accepted: Diners Club
  • Garage
  • Free WiFi Internet
  • Mixed dorms
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Private bathroom in room
  • Swimming pool - outdoor
  • TV - Free Cable
  • Terrace

Airport & Shuttle Information

The International Airport is aprox. 14kms. Depending on the time of the day (traffic), it could take aropund 20 or 40 minutes.

Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.

Breakfast Information

Free Nica Breakfast (gallo pinto or rice and beand, eggs, ham, toasts, coffee, juice) or fruits and pancakes.

Internet / WiFI

Free Wi-Fi, it covers lobby, terrace, and most rooms.

Similar hotels close by

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"Your system is very friendly to the customer and understandable from the very first page. Thank you again for your program and system." D.P. - Rockford, IL

Find Out More Check Rates