Our comfortable, spacious suites provide everything you need to live, work, and relax while you're away from home. All suites provide:•Fully equipped kitchen including full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, plus a variety of dishes, cookware, and utensils•Large workspace with two-line phone and free high-speed Internet access•Television with DVD player (two TVs in the One-Bedroom Suite)•Comfortable recliner•Alarm clock/radio with automatic time set•Wall mounted hair dryer•Full-size ironing board and iron•Comforts of Home™ Bedding Collection featuring plush mattress sets, fresh cotton blend sateen sheets, generous duvet and a pillow menu•Housekeeping. Because we respect the privacy of our long stay guests, housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis. We'll work with you to schedule the perfect time to clean, but If you ever require fresh towels or sheets prior to your scheduled service, you may exchange existing linens at the Front Desk during regular business hours.
We’re one of the world’s largest hotel companies which means every single thing we do can add up to a big difference, from smart design and carefully selected lighting to bio-friendly cleaning materials. By choosing an IHG Green Engage hotel you’re helping too. Thank you.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||88|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||365 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 9.0 Mi |
Outdoor PoolClosed for the season!
Policies / Expenses
Individual may Cancel until 6:00 PM local hotel time without penalty.Group may cancel 30 days before arrival without penalty
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 4.00%|
|City Tax:|| 1.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are welcome. There is an additional fee for pets. A pet agreement must be signed at check-in.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nashville International Airport63 miles away, $90.00 one-way
Local Shuttle Info: Jarmon Transportation, 7 miles away, $90.00 one-way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
At the Candlewood Cupboard guests are able to purchase a frozen meal, snacks, beverages or sundries.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.