SFO Airport, 5 min. Downtown San Francisco 16 mi, BART(Bay Area Rapid Transit 1 mi), restaurants, shopping within walking distance
Verified Reviews of Best Western El Rancho Inn & Suites
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Good choice near SFO."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I had three days of business south on the peninsula in the city and in the North Bay. I wanted a place near the airport but with complimentary parking for my rental car. The El Rancho Inn fit the bill nicely. The room: Large and well equipped. The A/C: Quietly effective. Parking: ample, free and convenient. Staff: Alert and courteous. I discovered though, that the street addresses on El Camino Real are not consecutive and vary from city to city. If you reach 1100 El Camino in San Bruno, you are about two miles short of the hotel at 1100 El Camino in Millbrae. The numbers start over again in Millbrae. Keep going. The cross street is Center Avenue.
Verified Review, stayed from Wed Jul 23 to Fri Jul 25 2014 at a $157.49 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 15-Aug-2014:
"Great breakfast; very comfortable."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
El Rancho was very accomodating to all of our needs and requests. Their breakfast is leaps above the typical included breakfast. The Terrace Cafe was also a great meal. Airport shuttle was super convenient. Only suggestion would be recycling in and outside of room (more than just by the office).
Response from Management on 18-Aug-2014:
Customer Reviews of Best Western El Rancho Inn & Suites
Best Western El Rancho Inn & Suites is located 2.5 min. from SFO, and 16 mi. from San Francisco in Millbrae California. Just a mile from the Millbrae BART Station(Bay Area Rapid Transit) for easy access to the city.
We are in Downtown Millbrae within walking distance of local restaurants, shops and other merchants. We have two outdoor pools, spas, and a fitness room, along with hi speed internet access, coin laundry facilities, and many other amenities. Our own Terrace Cafe, serves breakfast lunch and dinner daily and you may enjoy a cocktail in our Veranda Bar. We provide free 24hr shuttle service to and from SFO and free parking. Continental Style breakfast is offered free to all guests 4:30am-9:30am daily
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||500 sq. feet
||Holds 150 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Our pool has been featured in a scene from the movie THE RIGHT STUFF and also in a BUD LIGHT commercial because of its under water window view. The outdoor pool is heated April -October and is open for use from 10:00am-9:00pm daily. We also have a hot tub available for use year round.
Policies / Expenses
Group Cancellation is 30 days, Individual Cancellations 48hrs
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 1.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
SFO, 5 min. away. 24hr. complimentary airport shuttle for individuals, pre-arranged group shuttles available. Arrange in advance at $4.00 roundtrip per person
Local Shuttle Info: Sam Trans Bus Line with stops on our street. Intermodel system BART/CAL Train station - just one mile south of our hotel
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
We provide a free breakfast snack to include: coffee, tea, decaf, hot chocolate, orange juice, apples, bananas, oatmeal, egg puff, danish, croissants, muffins, bagels and toast. This is offered daily from 4:30am-9:30am. Located in our Veranda Bar,you may sit and enjoy or take the items to go. We also have a full service restaurant offering hot breakfasts at reasonable menu pricing. This is open from 7:30am-10:30am daily for breakfast, 11:30am-2:00pm for lunch and and 5pm-10pm for dinner. The bar also has a menu beginning at 4PM
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.