Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, Fishing, Hiking, Skiing, Multnomah Falls Scenic Wonder
Welcome to Best Western Cascade Inn & Suites!
Located east of Portland, Oregon in the mouth of the scenic Columbia River Gorge, home to Oregon's most visited attraction, Multnomah Falls. Also near local and national businesses, travelers will enjoy easy access to skiing, hiking, shopping, wind surfing, fishing, colleges, and businesses. Are you flying in or out of Portland International Airport? Take advantage of our new Park & Fly package including free parking. This business and leisure friendly hotel has an abundance of amenities. Every room includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, and wireless high-speed Internet access, full cable with HBO®, Showtime and pay per view movies. After working out in our fitness center enjoy a swim in our heated indoor pool or perhaps a sauna or spa pool will soothe you. And don't forget to stop by our warm inviting lobby each evening for some fresh baked cookies and gourmet coffee. Start your day right with a trip to our hot breakfast buffet featuring make your own fresh baked waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, hot eggs, and of course all the traditional goodies such as a variety of cereals, muffins, pastries, yogurt, cottage cheese, assorted breads, and more. Our business travelers will enjoy our Business Plus Mini-Suites including oversized work desk with a living room area, high-speed Internet, cordless telephone and ergonomic office chair. Families will enjoy our Oversized Family Mini-suite with two queen size beds, and sofa sleeper. Maybe you need a romantic relaxing get a way. Try our Jacuzzi Suites featuring a Jacuzzi tub in the living room. No matter what room type you choose collect Best Western Reward points or airline miles for qualified stays at any Best Western. Redeem your points for free stays, dining, shopping, travel, and much much more! Another advantage of staying with THE WORLD'S LARGEST HOTEL CHAIN®
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||336 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hours for individuals. One week for secured groups. Unsecured Group Blocks release 30 days prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland International Airport 10 Miles.
Local Shuttle Info: Multiple taxi services available.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.