Culinary Institute of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site, Vanderbilt Mansion
National Historic Site, Locust Grove The Samuel Morse Historic Site, Staatsburgh State Historic Site, Local
The hotel has 4 floors, with 121 rooms with either 1 king size bed or with 2 double beds. Two bridal suites made of 1 bedroom, 1 living room, bathroom and jacuzzi area. Wireless internet at no cost, exercise facility open 24 hours, seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Ample parking lot for motor coaches at no additional cost.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||101|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Reservations must be cancelled by 6 PM of the date of arrival to avoid NO-SHOW charge, otherwise specified in Group contracts.
|Typical Group Deposit:||$500.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Stewart Newburgh Intl Airport, approx. 45 miles South of Poughkeepsie (cab approx. $50.00)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.