Verified Reviews of Quality Inn Tucson Airport
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"The room was very clean, plenty of towels. Even though the bathroom was very clean there was a smell"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Overall a good experience. Nice breakfast!
Verified Review, stayed from Tue Mar 04 to Wed Mar 05 2014 at a $84.99 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Quality Inn Tucson Airport
3 floor with elevator . recently renovated. wireless internet. all room with iron & ironing board , hair dryer, and coffe maker.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||900 sq. feet
||Holds 30 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Policies / Expenses
individual res 6.00 pm the day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet accepted.Pet charge$10.00/room/night.
Airport & Shuttle Information
1.5 mile from tucson intl airport
Local Shuttle Info: free shuttle to and from airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Quality Inns
- Comfortable bedding with soft pillows
- Hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast options available at certain locations
- Known for providing friendly services
- Free high-speed internet, local U.S. calls, and daily USA TODAY newspaper
- Fresh coffee and tea in the lobby 24/7
- Great meeting space also offered at most locations
The Quality Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.