Tennis, golf, biking, hikin, g national park, beautiful forests, kajak, glass museum
Das Fritz Hotel der Bäume is located in Drachselsried and offers a restaurant, terrace and indoor pool. Most of the rooms offer a private balcony with mountain view.Every morning a delicious breakfast buffet is available. The restaurant also serves classic German and Bavarian specialities. Popular activities in the area are hiking, cycling, and skiing. Table tennis and a children's playground can be found on site as well as free parking.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||01:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||30|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
open daily, throughout the day29 degrees
Policies / Expenses
Storno: bis 4 Wochen vor Anreise kostenfrei, Gruppen bis 8 Wochen Danach bis 80% des Reisepreises
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
dogs on request 5 Euro per night (no food)
Airport & Shuttle Information
Munich Airport 140 kmAirport Nuremberg 200kmAirport Linz 180km
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
breakfast included, rich buffet
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.