Lake Scott State Park, Monument Rock Chalk Pyramids, El Quartelejo Museum, Battle Canyon, El Quartelejo Ruins.
Welcome to BEST WESTERN El-Quartelejo Inn & Suites!Make your next trip amazing when staying at our Scott City hotel, where the El Quartelejo Pueblo Ruins and Monument Rock Chalk Pyramids are both a short drive away.The El Quartelejo Museum is also near our Scott City hotel, and a must for history buffs or those looking for a little culture on their trip. We're close to the towns of Dighton, Leoti and Oakley, so travelers who need to branch out and explore can easily do so. However, we also prioritize comfort and relaxation here.Enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub at our Scott City hotel, which is the perfect place to kick back after a day of exploration. With close proximity to recreational areas, many of our guests are visiting for hiking, biking, boating, picnicking and numerous other favorite activities. If you want to be close to the great outdoors but still surrounded by convenience, this is the perfect location.We're the only branded hotel in the area, and guests count on us for the best in service and quality. Pheasant hunting brings many guests to our Scott City hotel, and the opportunities at the Lake Scott State Park are immense. The Whimmydiddle Arts & Crafts Fair is an annual event that everyone looks forward to, and we're happy to host out of towners in the region for the big event. From local county fairs to the many special events, there's always something exciting happening nearby.At our Scott City hotel, we also specialize in business travel. Employees of Custom Cattle Feeding, agriculture and livestock workers and oil and gas interest all bring travelers to the region. If you're here for business or to find out more about the local petroleum possibilities, you need a hotel that's conveniently located and offers spacious, quiet rooms. Depend on us to provide you with the space and luxuries you need to make your trip as seamless as possible. Book a quiet room at BEST WESTERN El-Quartelejo Inn & Suites today and prepare for a fantastic trip! Enjoy your stay.
We are very active in the city recycling program. All of our cardboard and paper is recycled. We participate in the guest room "save the planet" program. It encourages guests to reuse towels and not change bed sheets. We also participate in the "Clean the World" recycling program with soap and shampoo. Left over hygiene products are recycled and shipped to third-world countries.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||50|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 35.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Indoor Pool. Hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week
Policies / Expenses
4:00 p.m. CST for individuals. Group cancellation policies will differ. Please contact hotel for specific information on groups.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 8.50%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|City Tax:|| 0.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Garden City Regional Airport is located 40 miles south of the hotel on US 50 East.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Complimentary breakfast. Mostly traditional entrees are offered: eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, omelets, bacon, and sausage. We do offer healthy options, such as oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal. We do have gluten-free cereal and almond milk for guests on special diets. Breakfast hours are 6:00-9:00 am Monday-Friday and 6:00 am-10:00am Saturday and Sunday. "Grab 'n Go" breakfasts are available to early departures.
Internet / WiFI
Free internet with room fee. Internet is available throughout the hotel. Internet is password protected.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.