Monahans Convention Center (2 miles), Monahans (1 miles), Monahans Sandhills State Park (3 miles), Million Barrel Museum (2 miles), Ward County Golf Couse (2 miles)
Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Candlewood Suites Monahans is designed from the ground up…just for you. Located in "The Center of the Permian Basin" and less than 36 miles west of Odessa, we are just minutes from National Oilwell Varco, Weatherford Intl, Chevron, Ward Memorial Hospital and much more. When visiting, you have to take time to enjoy the local sites: Monahans Sand Hills State Park and the Million Barrel Museum. Big Bend National Park is just a short 2 hour drive away. Candlewood Suites Monahans gives you the amenities that make you feel at home with fully spacious suites that give you room to spread out, space to work and space to relax. Your fully-equipped kitchen allows you to cook meals on your schedule. Work productive at your oversized desk or kick up your heels in your recliner watching expanded TV channels on your 37" Flat Screen TV.When it's time to get connected we know what you need—free wired and wireless high-speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy the fully equipped fitness center will help melt the stress away. For a relaxing evening, use our gas grill in the Gazebo to cookout whenever you crave a taste of home and for a late night snack you can always grab a treat in our Candlewood Cupboard, open 24 hours. Come and see why our guests consider the Candlewood Suites Monahans their Home away from Home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||98|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Small pet fee of only 45 dollars for one night up to 6 nights, and 100.00 for 7 nights or longer. Find plenty of space to stroll with your pet around local areas of the hotel. Hotel provides pet walking area with waste bags.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Midland International Airport (50 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.