We are an intimate, 172-room hotel atop the legendary 1904 landmark Bellevue Building, combining luxurious guest rooms and suites, an award-winning European day spa, world-renowned retail shops and the five-level Sporting Club. The Park Hyatt Philadelphia is conveniently located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, poised above the prestigious theater district on the “Avenue of the Arts”. We are 8 miles from Philadelphia's International Airport (flat rate taxi fare is $20 each way) and just 1 mile from Amtrak's 30th St Station.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||138|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:||30000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people| Policies / Expenses
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Philadelphia International Airport8 miles$20 flat rate taxi fare
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.