The riverside InterContinental® London - The O2 hotel stands out in the buzzing Greenwich Peninsula, with 453 luxury rooms, a beauty spa and a ballroom for up to 3,000. Spectacular Canary Wharf views are best enjoyed over cocktails in Eighteen Sky Bar, one of several dining destinations in the new hotel. The O2 arena is steps away and the Emirates Air Line zips over the Thames to ExCel London. The Thames Clipper and the Jubilee line offer fast links to London's West end and London City Airport.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||453|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||19 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.