We recognize that some of the most important features of selecting a property for your meetings are location, ease of planning, flexibility and quality customer service. Harrah's Las Vegas' location can't be beat, and our approach to customer service is second to none in the hospitality industry. As Wendy Farrow with Toastmasters International said, “Harrah's Las Vegas is committed to service. The entire team was obliging, helpful and efficient. If I needed something, someone was there before I could even turn around. I would highly recommend Harrah's Las Vegas to anyone.”Our location is one of the best in town. On the Las Vegas Strip, in the heart of it all, you will find us. After a busy day of meetings your attendees will find all of the entertainment, food, and action they could want all within footsteps.Our 25,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space is all in the same spot, so you can keep everything and more importantly everyone all together. And even better yet, it's on the 2nd floor, so your attendees can take the elevator from their rooms directly to their meeting. For you, this means they should never get lost or be late.We have a designated team of Conference Service professionals to assist you with the entire meeting planning process. From beginning to end they will be there to guide you through the process and ensure the success of your meeting. They will help you select your menus, ensure proper room and audio/visual set-up and even work with you to plan your entertainment.Flexibility is the name of our game. If you want to plan a large pool party, or want to use a restaurant for lunch, or maybe reserve a hospitality area for your VIP's to gather, we can do that.Our location, flexibility and customer service is what makes Harrah's Las Vegas the place of choice for meeting planners. Experience all Harrah's has to offer so you can say what Marlena Cardenas with QUMAS had to say, “If I could have my way, all of our conferences would be held at Harrah's. It is still, by far, the BEST conference we have had and we are STILL receiving rave reviews from attendees.”
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||900|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Ownership:||Kyrsten Solusod| Policies / Expenses
Upon Signing Contract full revenue but you are allowed 20% Attrition per night on or before the cut off date of 30 days prior to check-in
|Typical Group Deposit:||varies|
|Total Misc Fees:||$32.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 8.15%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:||35.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||24.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
LAS Mccaren International Airport
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. 1 to 4 hour self-parking $7. 4 to 24 hour self-parking $10. Up to 4 hour valet $13. 4 to 24 hour valet parking $18.
Internet / WiFI
Included with the daily resort fee of $35 per night/per room
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace