One of only two branded hotels in the town, our Parker hotel gives guests everything necessary for a comfortable stay.Desert racing and Parker Dam are just two of the nearby attractions that bring guests to our Parker hotel. The great outdoors is right at your doorstep, and nature enthusiasts can easily take advantage of everything the region has to offer. From water recreation at the Colorado River to golf, there's never a shortage of outdoor adventure.Our fantastic ratings on TripAdvisor perfectly reflect our focus on quality and customer service, and also demonstrate why our Parker hotel has so many return guests. Our great location right off of 95 combined with top value and well-appointed rooms makes choosing our hotel simple.Indian Tribal Reservations are nearby, and casino events are a big draw for many out of towners. On the border of California and Arizona, Parker is also a hot spot for many business travelers. We're a favorite stopping point for vendors and are located in the county seat. Construction work in the area is another reason many of our guests are here on business.Guests can spend the afternoons relaxing at our outdoor pool, and grilling burgers and other favorite treats on the available barbeques. However, leave breakfast to us. A daily complimentary spread features fresh hot waffles, a selection of breads and pastries, yogurts and fruits. The perfect completion to the most important meal of the day is our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.The customer service and attention to detail at this Parker hotel sets the bar high. Our staff is committed to ensuring every guest has a wonderful trip. Whether youâ??re here for business or pleasure, rest assured you'll feel right at home.Book your upcoming stay at Best Western Parker Inn, where location and value come together! Enjoy your stay. This hotel does not offer an elevator, and recommends calling the hotel for special requests.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 4.0 Mi |
|Ownership:||Lori Fisher| Policies / Expenses
Varies by season, see website
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs and cats only, $10 per pet fee per room charged daily.
Airport & Shuttle Information
79.5 mile(s) from Bullhead City Airport LLC107 mile(s) from Kingman Airport, (IGM)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.