Whale Watching, sea-kayaking, Pacific Rim National Park, Hotsprings Cove, Located on the Beach, Hiking, Art Galleries
We are located on beautiful Mackenzie beach, 2 kilometers from the town of Tofino. We are owned and operated by the Tla-o-qui-aht First Nations Band, and we celebrate the Native culture throughout the Resort. All of our 85 hotel rooms face the beach with a patio or balcony from which to enjoy the view. Our on-site restuaurant boasts a view of the beach as well, and is open for breakfast and dinner daily. We have two private meeting spaces available. Our Muu-Chin-Ink Meeting Room has a view of the ocean as well, and can accomodate up to 48 guests for a meeting or banquet. The larger Wickanninish Centre can accomodate up to 180 guests, and has a dancefloor, audio-visual equipment, and a break-out room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||0 sq. feet
||Holds 0 people
||Tia-o-qui-aht First Nations
Policies / Expenses
48 hour cancellation on individual reservations, Groups that cancel 30-60 days prior pay $100.00, Groups that cancel 48 hour- 30 days prior pay 50%, Groups that cancel less than 48 hours prior pay in full.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Limited pet friendly rooms available. Extra nightly pet fee applicable.
Airport & Shuttle Information
There is a local airport 12 Kms away from the Resort. The taxi fare from the airport to the Resort is approximately $30.00. You can fly in to the Tofino airport from Vancouver or Victoria. Most guests elect to rent a car and drive. We are a 3-hour drive from the Departure Bay Ferry Terminal.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.